Setting Up Your Watch
1. First, make sure your watch is connected to the charger included with your watch. This is done by aligning the 2 magnetic pins on the back of the watch to the pins on the charger. The battery life of your Movado Connect will last up to 24 hours, based on usage.
2. Next, depending on the type of phone, download the Wear OS by Google app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
3. Once sufficiently charged your watch will automatically turn on which could take a few of minutes. Once on, tap the screen to begin and select your language of choice.
4. Now open the Wear OS app on your phone and follow the instructions to pair with your watch.
5. You will see a confirmation message once it is paired. From this point, follow the onscreen instructions on the Wear OS app to complete the initial setup.
Changing and Customizing Your Watch Dial
1. Customizing your watch is easy.
2. Swipe right to left to see the different dial choices. Then tap on your favorite.
3. Press and hold the center of the dial for more customized options such as fitness goals and battery life.
4. You can also change the background color of your dial. Have fun customizing your Movado Connect!
Installing Apps on Your Watch
1. Just like your smartphone, you can download a variety of apps from the Google Play Store and do things like track your fitness, check the weather, make reservations, get a ride and more. All this is done directly from your watch.
2. First, make sure your watch is connected to Wi-Fi. This can be done in your watch settings.
3. Press the crown to go to your list of apps and tap Play Store. You should be automatically signed into your Google Account that you used while setting up your watch.
4. Tap Search to look for an app.
5. Tap install to download and now you’re all set!
Setting Up Google Play
1. Open the Google Pay™ app.
2. Tap Get started.
3. Set up screen lock (if you haven't already).
4. On your phone, follow the instructions to add a credit or debit card. This only adds a card to the Google Pay™ app on your watch, not your phone.
5. Your card is now ready to use.
6. Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you feel a vibration.
7. If asked, choose “Credit” regardless of your type of card.
8. Once you feel the vibration, your payment is complete.
Movado Connect 1.0 How To Video's are also available. Watch Now