Setting Up Your Watch
1. Connect your smartwatch to the charger included in the package. Your watch will automatically turn on once sufficiently charged.
2. Download the Wear OS by Google app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
3. Tap the screen to begin and select your language.
4. Open the Wear OS app on your phone and follow the instructions to pair with your watch.
5. Once paired a confirmation message will appear.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the initial setup.
Changing Your Watch DialWatch Now
1. Press and hold the center of the screen to view your dial options.
2. Press and hold the center of the screen again and tap on the blue gear icon to change the background color, the accent color and add information such as fitness goals and battery life.
Installing Apps on Your Watch
1. Make sure your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
2. Press the crown to go to your list of apps and tap Play Store.
3. Tap Search to look for an app.
4. Tap install to download.
Setting Up Google Pay
1. Open the Google Pay™ app.
2. Follow the instructions to add a credit or debit card so you can make a payment right from your wrist.
3. Your card is now ready to use.
4. Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you feel a vibration.
Using Your Heart Rate Monitor
1. Your watch’s heart-rate sensor uses light technology to read your pulse.
2. To take a quick reading, open the Google Fit™ app on your watch.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Read Heart Rate”.
4. Your heart rate will be displayed on your watch.
Updating Your Watch
1. Make sure your watch is connected to Wi-Fi. You can find this in your watch settings.
2. To update your watch, go to settings and tap on System > About > System updates.
3. When connected to Wi-Fi your watch will run automatic system updates.
Changing Your Strap
1. The straps on your Movado Connect 2.0 are easy to interchange.
2. With the watch facing downwards slide the quick release lever with your finger to remove your strap.
3. Insert one end of the spring bar into the lug and then slide the quick release level with your finger.
How To Adjust Your Mesh Strap
1. Use tool such as a small flat-head screwdriver to pop open metal plate on pin-bar half of clasp, releasing the clasp position locking mechanism.
2. Slide pin-bar half of clasp along the mesh bracelet in either direction to desired position.
3. Close metal plate, locking the pin-bar half of the clasp in new position on the bracelet.
Movado Connect 2.0 How To Video's are also available. Watch Now