MOVADO EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Available for purchase in the USA only.
1. What is Clyde?We’ve partnered with Clyde to allow you to purchase protection plans for your products directly from our site. Clyde handles claims covered by your protection plan.
2. What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
- Covers accidental damage that results in scratched or broken crystals or damage to the band or case that affects operation
- 1 time cosmetic refurbishment of bands and cases
- Enhances and extends the Movado limited warranty
3. What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply see T&C’s:
4. Are batteries covered?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover the battery.
5. What happens next?
When you purchase a protection plan with us you’ll check out exactly how you normally would. You’ll receive a confirmation email from us for your purchase, as well as an email from Clyde with information about your protection plan including Terms and Conditions.
6. How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: hiclyde.com
7. Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- You have purchased your product within 60 days
8. When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- You have purchased your product more than 60 days ago
9. How do I file a claim?
You can file a claim directly through Clyde at hiclyde.com. This link can be found in the email sent to you after you purchase your Clyde Protection Plan. If you lose this email, you can reach out to us or Clyde at email@example.com. You may also call the Clyde Customer Service number at 1-888-585-8504.
10. Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract’s term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price. If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
11. Is there a deductible?
There are no deductibles.
12. Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
13. What if I return my product?
Your plan will be automatically canceled and refunded if you return your product within our return policy period.
14. Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting email@example.com. See terms and conditions for details.